Tuesday, May 10th, 2016 | 8AM – 3PM
3 West Club | 3 West 51st St, New York, NY 10019
A unique half-day seminar bringing together leading experts to discuss Israel’s economy and markets, geared toward sophisticated investors seeking to efficiently access Israel’s economic success. Topics include public equities, fixed income/bonds, venture capital/angel investing, private equity, impact investing, hedge funds and real estate.
2015 Seminar Highlights
2016 Featured Speakers Include:
- AMBASSADOR IDO AHARONI – Consul General of Israel in New York
- STEVEN SCHOENFELD – Founder & Chief Investment Officer, BlueStar Global Indexes
- ELAN ZIVOTOFSKY – General Partner, OurCrowd
- BARRY COHN – Principal, Etz Shaked
- ALON OZER – Senior Investment Officer, Greater Miami Jewish Federation
- DANIEL FRANKENSTEIN – Managing Partner, Janvest Capital Partners
- SHAY ZAFRAN – Deputy Chief Fiscal Officer, Israel Ministry of Finance
- LARRY BERMAN – National Managing Director, Corporate & Institutional Sales, Israel Bonds
Follow us on LinkedIn.